Walking with God – UP
Living a life of Devotion to God, who brings Personal Transformation
- Making it a priority of Connection with God in Tangible Ways
- Engaging with God’s written word.
- Ongoing conversation with God that includes both Listening and Speaking.
- Pursuing His Design for my life with every decision I make.
Walking with One Another – IN
Growing together as a family of believers through authentic relationships
- Choosing vulnerability and grace-filled accountability
- Participating in faith family gatherings of all types
- Partnering with other people of faith for intentional spiritual growth
- Responding to the needs of the community of faith
Walking with Our Neighbors
Sharing Christ’s Love, Mercy & Grace through Acts of Service
- Showing genuine interest for the people that God places us around
- Actively reaching out tot he edges, marginalized, and those who are not like us in our community
- Being a faithful compassionate presence.
- Giving preference to being a person who is conspicuously spiritual.